interannette knits

knitting adventures!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Perdita 

PerditaLilac

Pattern: Perdita. The lilac variety. Size small.
Yarn: DMC Perle Cotton, less then on skein. I don't know the name of the color; it was on clearance at Michael's for 50 cents.
Needles: Size 1 metal dpn from my sock set.
Notes: This was nice, quick, easy, and fun. It was my most successful attempt at lace to date. I don't like the buttons I choose, but they were the best I could find at Michaels. Other then that my only complaint is that it's already curling pretty bad. I pulled it really flat during blocking, but after only a few wearings its curling like crazy. But, I still have a few other skeins of Perle Cotton that I bought and I will probably attempt one of the other lace patterns and see if maybe they curl less.
Posted by interannette @ 3:29 PM

Comments:

invisible