interannette knits

knitting adventures!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Shedir 

Shedir

Pattern: Shedir from Knitty Breast Cancer Awareness Issue. There is one typo in the pattern, I think. I liked just working directly from the chart. By the end I started to get and understanding of how the cables were working, and was able to catch said typo, so I'm pretty proud of myself.
Yarn: Knit Picks Andean Treasure in Lagoon. Approximately one and a half balls. This yarn was really nice and soft, though possibly not the best choice for cables. Especially since I was trying out cabling without a cable needle, which means I was pulling at the stitches a lot. But I kind of like the fuzziness, I think the cables looked a little too harsh in the picture in the pattern.
Needles: Size 3 dpn (I think?)
Posted by interannette @ 6:19 PM

Comments:

invisible